Sunday 16 January 2011

Really...96

I was born on 9th of june, it as beautiful as the moon;
i wasn't born on noon, it happen in small delivery room.
if my mum didn't pregnancy, she still can wear bikini;
here i tell you a little story, what i gonna say is a reality.

Back to nineteen-eighty eight, my mum was quite suffocate;
she hope she can jump on jet, run away from all of that.
though she still doing fine, is just the matter of time;
my mum is very kind, she said having me like having the sunshine.

she still remember that day, the doctor is a malay, my mum was quite scared;
she didn't know what the doctor say, she worry something might happen to her little Beh.
things turn out is a good news, is just i got an extra little finger nail;
she doesn't care how people feel, she think i am really cute.

soon i get older, peoples start talking about my finger,
they think i am a monster, they don't care if i get anger.
this isn't my fault, is just the gift from God,
i just as normal as you pal, i hope i can say it loud.
they say i am imperfect, i am really upset;
my mum console me when i sad, she said i am imperfectly perfect.

now i am an adult, i don't mind the assault;
i want to show it out, i don't care the result.
i am happy when my mum encourage me, i am glad i born at this family,
laughing is all u can see, i think they have set me free.

this is just a funny story, it depend on the way you see;
i just want to bring some glee, oh please, do love me.


9th of june is my birthday, is been long time i haven't celebrate;
if i say i deserve a kiss for that day, i think it is quite fair.

1 comment: