Thursday 27 January 2011

Oversea...the life i meant to be...

I am a young guy who go oversea, here is my little story;
this isn't about the money, this is the life i meant to be.
"why you go oversea", please don't ask me;
i don't even know what i think, like i said 'the life i meant to be'...

Remember when i first came to UK, my life wasn't ok;
i was treating unfair, because racists are everywhere.
its horrible when u heard what they say, they thought that we never care,
i just want to say hey, its not a war i want to declare," why you being so offence??"

I change five jobs in two months, i can tell you all of this wasn't fun;
though i won't run, what i can do was keep hunt.
i dragged my heavy luggage with patient, i went through every train station;
that was hell lots of tensions, but i know i got to be patient, be determination.

Soon, i found a job in a small town, everything seem start to settle down;
still i work hard like a cow, it really as hard as it's sound.
6 days a week, no matter you ill or you sick;
i know i am not weak, is just i get tired a little bit.

Still remember my first winter, was cold like a freezer;
in the night its get colder, you cant sleep without a heater.
when the air temperature go low, the sky full of lovely snow;
watching the snow fall on my nose, the joyful feeling is you never know.

Although my life is a bit tough, but the snow is always cheer me up;
i hope i can go back to the past, capture every snow moments until its last.
Working here for nearly two years, sometime i got a bit fears,
sometime i got a bit cheer, i am glad what i have experienced.

I am a young guy who go oversea, i can tell you is not easy;
but my life clock is still ticking, i just wish i can live here with happy and no worry,
God bless me.....

2 comments:

  1. hey sean...keep it up...add oil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i can be a lady who in oversea...will chasing my dream one day

    ReplyDelete