Wednesday 9 February 2011

f**k valentine day....

valentine day just in a corner, i still don't have a partner;
maybe i am not a perfect lover, i deserve to be a loner....
i brought myself a rose flower, put at my desk table;
looking at the red color, i thinking of her....

I sat on the park today, it was a raining day;
i saw people walk in pair, but i just let the rain hit my face....
the rain didn't do its job, i still drunk of love;
the rain fall on my nose, people don't know i am sob....

after a wild raining, strong wind start blowing;
blew away the water on my jean, blew away my crazy thinking....
the sky turning dark, the dogs start to bark;
everything start falling apart, is time for me to stand up....

time was running late, time for me to go back;
i light up a cigarette, though i still feel sad....
on the way back was a bit cold, i pulled my hood a bit low;
like a man without soul, walking to the massive black hole....

i sit in my small room, thinking what the hell i had going through;
like storm coming soon, and i waiting for the doom......
i put on my new headphone, listen to my favorite song;
my way back is still long, i got to be strong...
turn the volume to the max, rock my brain until it crack;
forget everything i have said; forget everyone i have met....

14th is valentine day, i hope you guys have a lovely day,
i wish everyone can find their pair, i hope you guys happy everyday...



No comments:

Post a Comment